"I tell you, on the day of judgment people will render an account for every careless word they speak. By your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned."
- Matthew 12:36-37
Why do I have to be so judgmental of other moms? Why do I put other moms on pedestals? Why do I expect all moms to think like me and act like me? Why am I surprised when they act differently from me? Why do I continue to put my own insecurities on the lap of others? Why do I “should” on people?
Please join me in prayer for healing of my homeschooling sisters in Christ.
Dear Blessed Mother,
Please intercede on my behalf to our Heavenly Father. I want to be the daughter that you and our Lord would want me to be. Help me to see other women through your eyes. Please show me how to extend grace and charity the way you would. I want to be a better sister to your daughters.
I am weeping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a sweet and beautiful prayer to our Blessed Mother, Mare!
Post a Comment